Pale Pink AVOCADO DYED Macrame Shelving || 2-Tier
Use Code CUSTOMCOMMERCE10 for $10 off if your resources have changed during the pandemic but you still want to join in the fun
UseCode CUSTOMCOMMERCE18 for $18 off if your resources have changed during the pandemic but you still want to join in the fun
Pay in 2-3 Payments if you'd like, inquire by email at email@example.com to discuss "Pay in Portions" installment options, use subject line "Pay in Portions Inquiry"
- Hand dyed fiber with 100% Avocados
- Subdued Dye to create a pale pink tone
- Wooden Beads naturally dyed w/ Chai, Cinnamon, + Cardamom
- Double Shelving Unit: (2) 11x13 wooden shelves, 53" height from hoop to fringe
- All dyeing + weaving done by Bethany, Founder + Primary Artist at The Aquariust
- This piece features reclaimed wood to pracice sustainability + embrace imperfection- this does not affect the level or integrity of the shelving unit
- 10" Gold Hoop Detail
- A portion of all shop sales are donated to Black Lives Matter
WE SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. FLAT RATE!
Austin, TX Door Drop may be available + save you $, contact us to inquire!